Saturday, June 14, 2008

Amazon to Offer EXCLUSIVE Fallout 3 Edition


While Browsing Amazon.com, I just happened to stumble upon a little known game set to release this October called Fallout 3, and I'm really excited about this one since it's from the makers of Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion! I had known about this title for awhile (ever since that issue of GameInformer dabuted it) and I knew there was going to be a Collector's Edition of the game, so naturally I strolled on over to game stop to pre-order it. But today, i discovered that Amazon.com offers an even specialer edition, called the Survival Edition and this awsome package incorporates everything from the CE but with an added bonus, and expertly crafted replica of the Pip-Boy 3000 (for those of you that don't know, that will be your main character's most important asset in the game) in digital clock
form!!! Woah! I gotta' get my hands on one of these! Here's the link to the website: Click


Unfortunately this package costs a whopping $129.99 (Can you say "Legendary Edition Wannabe"
Depending on how big it will actually be, I'm not sure if I will Pre-order it just yet.

Check out the features of the Survival Edition:
• A Vault Boy collectors item direct from Vault-Tec
• The Art of Fallout 3 hardcover book of exclusive concept art and commentary
• Special DVD The Making of Fallout 3
• A fully customized metal Vault-Tec lunch box
• The game, Fallout 3
• A Pip-Boy 3000 collector's item painstakingly recreated for real world display as a digital clock

No comments: