Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MGS4 PS3-Japanese Exclusive? I think not!

PhotobucketReports have been flying in saying that there will be 2, yes TWO, different versions of the Metal Gear Solid 4 Playstation 3, a "Special Edition" and a "Limited Edition", and whats the difference between the two you ask, well nothing, except the Limited Edit. is AWSOME GUNMETAL GREY! Yeah, Like the shitty Moto RAZR, that you had a couple years back, but WAAAAAAY BETTER. About a month ago, this bad boy was promised only to Japan, but now we've got news that its coming to the states! Getting your hands on this Grey beauty is another matter all together, since the damn thing is promised in EXTREMELY low Quantities (hence the name 'LIMITED')! Let's hope my buddy/manager over at Gamestop can get me one! The Special Edition is just black, and is supposed to be about a 100 bucks cheaper, but screw that, Gunmetal Kicks Ass, I mean come on, the freaken color itself has the word GUN in it, you can't beat that!

I want this sucker to go right next to my Halo 3 Xbox 360 Limited Edition!

Both of these suckers pack:
  • 80 Gig HDD*
  • FULLY backwards compatible*
  • A SUPER Special Edition of MGS4, even more special than the one Spec. Edit. Offered at Gamestop (or so the manager there tells me)*
  • A DualShock 3 controller WITH Rumble*
*All this is just rumored, so don't go barking at me if I get some of it wrong, Plus I'll update as much as possible.

Here Are some more SWEET pics of the Spec. Edit. MGS4 PS3:

No comments: